Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mona is hosting Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Mona Singh stole everyone's hearts with her act as plain Jane in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. But the actress seems to be in no mood for another dai ly on television. "I don't think that anything bigger than Jassi can happen on the small screen," she says, quickly adding, "I don't see myself playing a mother to someone who is double my age."

Neither is she in a hurry to tie the knot with boyfriend Karan Oberoi. "Oh, there's still time for it," comes the standard reply For the time be . ing, she is busy doing reality shows. "I'm hosting and participating in lot of such programmes," she says.

Mona is hosting Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. She says, "I won the competition last year so I know how difficult it gets for those who participate. I can relate to them well." She will also feature in another reality show, Extreme Makeover, starting next month. Her big screen plans? Pat came the reply, "There's a film I'm doing but can't talk about it now." Well, we hope the wait will be worthwhile, Mona.

No comments: